Caribbean Banana Bread. Found this on-line at recipeisland.com/caribbean recipes and am posting it for ZWT. If you have any variations on this banana bread recipe or tips you'd like to share to help us all improve our baking, let us know… Caribbean banana bread. (Alan Benson). Tender and moist Caribbean Banana Nut Bread smothered in a buttery brown sugar glaze - Cause it's the Holidays.
This sweet, flavorful loaf need not be served just for breakfast or snacks, but as an. HEY!💗 Here is the Caribbean banana bread recipe if you want to try this recipe for yourself. caribbean banana lime bread. by: NakedBeet. Granted it was a bit more dense than cake more like bread or pound cake consistency but it still received rave reviews. You can cook Caribbean Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Banana Bread
- It's 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 medium of over ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 of chopped walnuts.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Today's recipe is a wonderfully tasty Caribbean Banana Bread. I used traditional Caribbean flavors such as cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and rum - of course. It is wonderfully moist too made possible by.
Caribbean Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla in a mixer or by hand.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Gently fold in coconut and walnuts..
- Spray a loaf pan. Add mixture, top with walnuts if you like. Bake for 50 mins or until tooth is clean.
The banana extract makes it taste exactly like real banana bread! It's the difference between a regular quick bread and I wanted to make a Coconut Loaf (called a Sweetbread in the Caribbean) and this. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. I only had two bananas to use so I probably Banana bread turned out super tasty & moist.