Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can cook Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1 cup of banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- It's 1 tsp of vanillia.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Banana Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- mix banana yogurt and baking soda.
- in separate bowl mix brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- in a larger bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- mix banana mixture with egg mixture.
- then mix wet into the dry, in the big bowl.
- pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- bake for 50 - 60 mins.
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly