strawberry banana bread (sugar free). Soft, moist, and exploding with fresh strawberry flavor. I want to eat this strawberry banana bread EVERY day. Image the sweet smell of warm strawberries mixed with your favorite banana bread (it smells like warm strawberry jam).
In a small bowl, beat eggs using a. This Sugar Free Banana Bread has so much flavor that you may not even notice that there is no added sugar in it. I like that the only sugar that is added to this bread comes from the bananas. You can have strawberry banana bread (sugar free) using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of strawberry banana bread (sugar free)
- You need 8 medium of strawberries, sweet and ripe.
- You need 5 medium of banana's, very ripe.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It's 3 tbsp of butter/margarine.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- It's 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
This banana strawberry bread is an egg-free, dairy-free recipe that uses bananas as an egg replacer. See my tips for making this a healthy quick bread If you want to make this into a processed sugar free strawberry banana bread, substitute Swerve or another zero calorie sweetener in place of sugar. Strawberry banana bread is a fun twist on banana bread! It's moist and flavorful and looks so pretty!
strawberry banana bread (sugar free) step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a small bowl (in microwave) or pan (on stovetop) melt butter and set aside to cool..
- on a cutting board dice strawberries and set aside..
- in a medium bowl mash banana's but do not puree.. leave some small chunks..
- add all wet ingredients to your now mashed banana.. (do not add strawberries yet).
- mix well..
- now add all dry ingredients to your banana mixture..
- mix well..
- toss strawberries on top of mix and fold into batter..
- spray a large loaf pan with nonstick spray..
- pour batter into loaf pan and let rest 15 min to let air bubbles rise..
- bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean and bread is nicely browned..
- let cool and then slice and serve!.
Strawberries add color to an otherwise brown Use both white and light brown sugar in this recipe if you like the molasses flavor that brown sugar imparts. If you don't like the taste of brown sugar, you. This Strawberry Banana Bread is loaded with so much juicy fruit flavour! If you want a great banana bread you can have with breakfast, tea, or dessert this it! Gluten free, made with healthier ingredients but still absolutely divine!