The best banana bread ever. This was the BEST bread EVER! Sift together flour, soda and salt. My Best Ever Banana Bread recipe is now yours, too!
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. You can cook The best banana bread ever using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The best banana bread ever
- It's 1 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 cup of mashed bananas (about 8 bananas ).
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (opional).
This is definitely the best banana bread I have ever made. I made extra loafs to give to family members and they all raved about how good it was. This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture.
The best banana bread ever step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix butter , brown sugar , and eggs in large bowl.
- add flour , salt , baking soda and milk . mix well.
- add vanilla and bananas then mix well.
- if adding walnuts stir them in.
- spray pans with nonstick cooking spray . Divide into 3 pans and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
Thousands of people make it every day. One of the most easiest and best banana bread ever making another batch they are loving it thank you so much for sharing. The best banana bread I've ever made! I always use sour cream as the yogurty component, add bittersweet chocolate chips, and sprinkle the top with cinnamon before baking (dragging a knife through to create swirls) along with a coating of sugar for that crispiness. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there?