Italian Chicken Legs. These Italian Chicken Legs require no marinating, no fancy equipment, and are a hit with the whole family. Whether you serve these for dinner or add them to your game day food line up (which you. The Best Italian Chicken Leg Recipes on Yummly
Pack them in your summertime picnic basket and everyone will be happy! This is my updated riff on the old favorite of Shake 'n Bake. Watch this video recipe for instructions on how to make tender, mouthwatering Italian chicken legs. You can have Italian Chicken Legs using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Legs
- It's 4 of Chicken Legs.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
This recipe for Italian Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters is an easy and budget-friendly chicken dish I've always loved chicken leg quarters… they're so versatile and if you buy them on sale, they're. Get recipes to make fried chicken, Parmesan chicken, Mediterranean, or other quick and easy options. Chicken drumsticks and thighs are low in cost and high in flavor. Roll chicken legs in. until done.
Italian Chicken Legs instructions
- Rinse and Pat dry chicken.
- Cut a deep slash in each leg.
- Mix oil seasoning and salt and put into a zip lock bag.
- Add chicken to the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Place chicken in a foil or parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Flip chicken and bake another 15 min or until chicken is done.
Make Baked Chicken Legs is very easy. My favorite method is using a parmesan cheese and herb blend to coat the chicken drumsticks. This reminds me of the shake and bake type chicken my mom. I had some chicken legs I needed to use up so I decided it was a perfect opportunity to make this Crock Pot Italian Garlic Chicken. I'm not going to lie.. .