Best-Ever Banana Bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. My Best Ever Banana Bread recipe is now yours, too! Get my chef-tested secrets to making this easy banana bread with incredible flavor and a moist Banana Bread tends to be one of those recipes that you need a master recipe for, one that never fails you.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can cook Best-Ever Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best-Ever Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or margarine,softened.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mashed very ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium).
- It's 1/2 cup of buttermilk or milk.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts, if desired.
Sift together flour, soda and salt. This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. This is the easiest and most delicious banana bread you'll ever make!
Best-Ever Banana Bread instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F . Grease bottoms only of 2 (8x4-inch)loaf pans or 1 (9x5-inch)loaf pan..
- In large bowl, mix sugar and butter. Add eggs,bananas,buttermilk and vanilla ; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.Stir in flour,baking soda,salt and nuts just until moistened. Pour batter into pans..
- Bake 8-inch loaves 1hour,9-inch loaf 1 1/4 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool about 1 hour before slicing..
- High Altitude (3500-6500ft): Increase flour to 2 3/4 cups. In step 1,heat oven to 375°F. In step2,add 1/4 cup water with buttermilk. Bake 8-inch loaves about 1hour 5minutes,9-inch loaf about 1hour 30 minutes..
It's all made by hand and with simple everyday ingredients, just like a good old-fashioned banana bread should be made. This is the best Coconut Flour Banana Bread you'll ever try. It's easy to make, not overly sweet, and reminds me of the real thing- without using gluten or dairy. What You Need to Know About Working with Coconut Flour. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Coconut flour is SO tricky to work with.