1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. One-pan Roasted Chicken And Sweet Potatoes. Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated. This sheet-pan supper brings velvety sweet potatoes together with soft bell peppers, pungent sage and roasted chicken thighs.
Crisp, tender sweet potatoes complete this emergency meal with a filling, low GI rating, while the peppers and onion smash flavours all through the chicken. Second, you're going to add the remaining ingredients to the pan with the remaining oil and herbs until everything is cooked through. We love chickpeas and sweet potatoes, so having them together in a recipe was perfect for us. You can have 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- You need 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- It's 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- It's 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- Prepare to taste of S&p.
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- Prepare 1 of large head of broccoli.
- You need 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- It's 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
We topped with the feta/olive condiment and cilantro. Add the sliced sweet potatoes to a bowl. Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil. Remove the sheet pan from the oven.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
Flip the chicken and sweet potatoes to the other side. This easy sheet pan chicken dinner recipe is made with apples, sweet potatoes and onions roasted in olive oil and scented with cinnamon. Instant pot chicken and potatoes and roasted chicken thighs and potatoes are my other go-to healthy dinners. Season chicken and potatoes separately in each "pile". Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spices both chicken and potatoes.