Creamy Chicken Creole. These crock pot chicken breasts get their flavor from Creole seasonings and a creamy sauce. Onions, bell pepper, and celery get together with bacon to add flavor to this tasty chicken dish. Try this Creamy Creole Chicken Spaghetti recipe, or contribute your own.
Serve it over rice, creamy grits, or enjoy it on its own. Sliced chicken with a creamy onion sauce layered on linguine. Good reheated the next day, too! You can have Creamy Chicken Creole using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Creole
- You need cubes of Chicken breast cut into.
- You need of Green and Red bell pepper.
- Prepare halves of Potato marbles cut into.
- Prepare of Red Onion.
- You need of Liver spread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need of Spanish Paprika.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare cubes of Chayote cut into.
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- You need of Toasted garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
I like food with a little zip to it, and this recipe fills the bill. It's especially good served over rice. Chicken Creole Recipe photo by Taste of Home. How to Make Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta - Step by Step Photos.
Creamy Chicken Creole instructions
- Wash all veggies. Cut the chayote, carrots, red and green bell pepper into cubes..
- Add oil in a pan and cubes chicken in garlic and onions for 5 mins.
- Add the potatoes, chayote and carrots sauté and then pour in the milk. Let it simmer for 10 minutes until veggies and chicken are cooked..
- Add the liver spread, simmer for 3 minutes then add the red and green bell pepper, salt, paprika, pepper, and sugar to taste..
- Add the green peas and sesame seeds, simmer for another 5 minutes. Great with hot rice! Serve!.
Stir together the ingredients for Top with sliced green onions and SERVE! This One Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is going to be. This Creole chicken dish features both cubed chicken and ham cooked in a mixture of tomatoes Pan-Fried Shrimp Recipe Serve a lighter version of fried shrimp with a creamy Creole dipping sauce. Chicken and rice is a classic combination, but throw in some Cajun or Creole spice and make it creamy, and then you have a true winner. This stovetop rice casserole has juicy chicken cooked right.