Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of banana.
- It's 1 1/2 of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 of brown sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of bakung soda.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Banana Bread instructions
- crush all the bananas..
- Add the eggs and the oil and mix..
- Add the other ingredients in proportion, mix for 10 minutes or until it looks mixed..
- grease pan and cover with a light layer of flour..
- preheat oven to 300°f.
- place in oven for 30 mins or until top looks golden brown..
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly