Cajun Chicken over Pasta. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. If you want this pasta to be super over the top, try adding some cooked bacon, or a final dusting of Parmesan cheese. That little bit of extra umami flavor will really take this Cajun Chicken Pasta over the top!
Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper. Made with chicken breast, pasta, and plenty of fresh, colorful veggies with Cajun Seasoning is an easy meal! This Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is one of my family's favorite meals all-year 'round. You can cook Cajun Chicken over Pasta using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken over Pasta
- Prepare 12 ounce of pasta of choice.
- It's 12 ounce of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch strips.
- Prepare of Spice Mixture.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne.
- It's 1 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 2 1/2 Tbsp of unseasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 2 Tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped sweet green peppers.
- Prepare 4 cups of canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies. Can I make Cajun Chicken Pasta in advance? First, prepare everything except for the pasta.
Cajun Chicken over Pasta instructions
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice mixture; then coat chicken in spice mixture..
- In a medium, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray or covered with oil, saute chicken on medium heat until cooked through (no longer pink). Set chicken aside..
- In the same skillet, heat oil; saute garlic, onions and peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and cayenne. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Prepare pasta of choice and top with chicken. Combine with sauce..
- Serve and enjoy!.
When oil is hot, roll chicken in flour mixture, then dip in egg, then roll again in flour mixture. Fry in hot oil until golden brown. Pour in soup, alfredo sauce, butter and wine. Add Cajun seasoning and salt to taste. Cajun Chicken Pasta - spicy, cajun-flavored chicken tossed into creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce with pasta.