Cajun chicken pasta salad. Try Best Foods® Original Tuna Recipe Made With Real Mayo! Bring Out The Best With Best Foods® Today! Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal.
The chicken in this Creole pasta salad definitely has some kick. Remoulade is one of my favorite things about Cajun cooking, so I knew that I wanted the dressing to have that classic Louisiana taste. Tony's Creole Seasoning adds the most delicious savory flavors to it without having to add a whole heck of a lot else. You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- You need of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- Prepare of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- You need of Green onion.
- Prepare of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
Pasta Salad with Vegetables Madeleine Cocina. Find delicious Cajun salads recipes including Cajun potato salad, pasta, shrimp, and more Cajun salads recipes. Spicy Cajun Potato Salad Here in Louisiana we have a lot of get-togethers, and if you want your dish to be chosen over all of the rest, it has to have a kick! Cook the pasta in gently boiling water until al dente.
Cajun chicken pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta al dente drain... set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil...and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people.... use amounts that make sense to you (I know....for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Remove from heat, drain, rinse and cool. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. CAJUN PASTA SALAD IS A NICE CHANGE OF PACE. There is a slight kick to this pasta salad, but it's a good kick!.