Pop_p Fried Chicken (PFC). In the ultimate fried-chicken blind taste test, we compared the original recipe from Popeyes and KFC. It was almost too close to call, but our staff came away with a clear winner. Although one person said the KFC chicken was too salty, most people prefered.
Find out how to make a homemade version of KFC's famous fried chicken here! Tämän herkullisempaa Fried Chickenia ei saa edes Kentuckysta! =) Koko resepti. If a fried chicken sandwich tastes great, as the recent Popeye's/Chick-fil-A wars played up, and if a donut tastes great, then why Funny you should ask, because KFC is doing it right now in select markets. You can cook Pop_p Fried Chicken (PFC) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pop_p Fried Chicken (PFC)
- You need 250 grams of Chicken.
- You need 2 tablespoons of meat masala.
- It's 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste.
- It's of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of asafoetida/hing.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Coating Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
The "Chicken and Donuts" sandwich is part of a whole set of. Poplar High Street. / It is an icon with title Chevron Right. Ye ve Kalk - Fast Food. KFC has original recipe chicken, Popeye's has no comparable product.
Pop_p Fried Chicken (PFC) step by step
- Mix well all the marination ingredients and let it rest for about 1 hour or more.
- Add 1/2 cup water to all purpose flour and mix well.
- Dip the marinated chicken well in all purpose flour solution fix and then coat well with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry/air fry. Hot crispy and crunchy PFC is ready!! Voila.
Their sides are mostly different as well. The fried chicken is NOT frozen — it's hand breaded and fried. Serious fans of KFC's famous fried chicken will be delighted to You can even see the process of how KFC makes its chicken from start to finish. You can also make copycat KFC fried chicken. You can make KFC Fried Chicken at home with this easy copycat recipe.