Balsamic Chicken. Remove the chicken from the marinade and reserve the marinade. In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Stir together the balsamic and brown sugar and add it to the skillet.
One of my favorite restaurants for date nights is a cute little Italian place that is BYOB and has an amazing balsamic chicken. Balsamic Chicken is a baked chicken dinner that's incredible quick to prepare: just mix balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sugar and garlic, pour it over chicken and pop it in the oven. And out comes this glorious chicken that's savoury, tangy, sweet and very, very sticky! You can cook Balsamic Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (approx) Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of Generous sprinkle of Dried Minced Onion.
- You need of Sprinkle of Cumin.
Dinner doesn't have to difficult and it doesn't have to be boring either. This Balsamic chicken recipe is fast, has very few ingredients, and tastes amazing. This balsamic chicken is chicken thighs coated in a sweet and savory glaze and roasted to perfection along with potatoes and asparagus. An easy one pan meal that's sure to please the whole family!
Balsamic Chicken step by step
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick.
- Score each breast diagonally on both sides.
- Top with with vinegar, onion then cumin.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until chicken is not pink.
- This can be served with chicken flavored stuffing or your favorite side.
I love one pan meals because they're quick to make and the clean up is a breeze. Pour diced tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over chicken; season with basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and reserve the marinade. Chicken breast marinated in balsamic vinegar and dried basil and then grilled on a cast iron grill pan really makes the house smell great.