Jamaican style Banana Bread.
You can cook Jamaican style Banana Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jamaican style Banana Bread
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Optional Ingredients.
- It's 1/4 cup of Rasins or Walnuts (or other nut of your choice).
Jamaican style Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Cream Butter and Sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Egg, and mix well.
- Add Crushed Bananas to mixture and blend.
- In a separate bowl, sift Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Salt.
- Add Flour mixture to the Banana mixture, along with the Milk and Vanilla, and mix well.
- Add the optional ingredients you have choosen.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour or until done.