1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. One-pan Roasted Chicken And Sweet Potatoes. Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated. This sheet-pan supper brings velvety sweet potatoes together with soft bell peppers, pungent sage and roasted chicken thighs.
We love chickpeas and sweet potatoes, so having them together in a recipe was perfect for us. We topped with the feta/olive condiment and cilantro. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Thumbs up for a yummy meal! 🙂 I found this recipe here. You can cook 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- It's 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- You need 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- It's 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- You need 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- It's 1 of large head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- You need 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
This easy sheet pan chicken dinner recipe is made with apples, sweet potatoes and onions roasted in olive oil and scented with cinnamon. Instant pot chicken and potatoes and roasted chicken thighs and potatoes are my other go-to healthy dinners. Season chicken and potatoes separately in each "pile". Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spices both chicken and potatoes.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
Sweet potato and eggs is basically easy shakshuka in a pan. The creamy sauce with a smoky bacon flavor brings it all together for an easy and delicious dish the For One-Pan Pork Chop & Sweet Potato Skillet, substitute boneless pork chops for the chicken. One-Pan Paprika Chicken with Potatoes and Tomatoes. This one-pan chicken dinner is made with potatoes, onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and an easy paprika sauce. White, yellow, or sweet onions can be swapped for the red onions.