Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots. (Optional) Soaked bean curd sticks in hot water until soft to remove excess oil, cut into small bite size pieces. You can safely skip this part and just add dried bean curd sticks along with everything else in the next step. In a soup pot, add soaked bean curd sticks, chicken, carrot, tomato, cuttlefish, salt.
Which type of dish are you looking for? Korean bean curd paste and Korean hot pepper paste are the featured ingredients in this quick soup with zucchini, potato, mushrooms and tofu. This soup is tasty, delicious, easy to make and full of vegetables! You can cook Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots
- It's 3 of dried bean curd (tofu skin) sheets.
- You need 2 pcs of carrots, peeled and sliced to bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 of ginger, peeled.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It's 150 gram of chicken breast, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- It's 3 of green onions, thinly sliced for garnish (green part only).
- It's of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Light Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- It's 3/4 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of olive oil / vegetable oil.
This is a very simple Korean soup eaten with rice and other side dishes. This spicy soup is one of my husband's favorites. It's quick to make but tastes like it simmered all day. What a great way to use up the last tortilla chips in the bag! —Linda Lashley, Redgranite, Wisconsin.
Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots instructions
- Soak dried bean curd sheets in separate bowl with cold water to submerge them by one inch. Once rehydrated, tear the bean curd to 2 inch sections.
- Combined the chicken, half garlic and ginger in a bowl, seasoned with salt, pepper, oyster sauce and sesame oil. Marinated for 15 minutes..
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot over medium-high heat and sautéed the garlic until fragrant. Place the marinated chicken and cook until lightly browned. Add the carrots..
- Pour the water and let it boil for 10 minutes. Meanwhile drain the bean curd..
- Add the bean curd and seasoned with soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar to taste. Bring to another boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer to 20 minutes, or until all the ingredients are tender and fully cooked..
- Turn off heat, garnish with onions and serve immediately..
Add beans along with both chicken stock and water and bring to a boil. Remove soup from heat and use a tongs to remove spice ball (or bag or whatever) from. Baked peanut chicken with carrot & cucumber salad. Excellent basic recipe for chicken barley soup, for those of us that need more guidance in the kitchen! Summer carrot, tarragon & white bean soup.