jay's banana bread. Banana Bread has stood the test of time. You can tell a favorite recipe by how often it is used, and Banana bread starts with a thick sweet batter that is full of mashed bananas, ground cinnamon and. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose, only when those last three bananas are almost black.
This banana bread is deliciously moist and is extremely easy to throw together. Insert a metal skewer into the centre of the loaf and if it comes out clean the banana bread is ready. Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient. You can have jay's banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of jay's banana bread
- It's 2/3 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
Haz clic ahora para jugar a Banana Bread. Disfruta de los mejores juegos relacionados con Banana Bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas - the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.
jay's banana bread step by step
- preheat oven to 325°f.
- sift together all the dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- combine the eggs, milk, oil, banana, and vanilla into the mixing bowl and mix for 30 sec..
- all all the dry ingredients and mix until flour is moistened..
- pour into a greased 9 × 5 × 3 inch pan..
- bake at 325°f for 50 mins..
Be sure to use really ripe bananas. jacked-up banana bread. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly