Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔. This Crockpot Italian Chicken is one of my family favorites. Cook chicken in a pot with some olive oil until no longer pink. Remove from pot and shred with two forks or a mixer.
Family loves this Crockpot Italian Chicken! Make sure the chicken breasts are completely covered by the soup and the cream cheese. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids devour it Italian Seasoning - Italian Seasonings vary! You can cook Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It's 1 bottle of beer (your favorite brand!).
- Prepare 1 pack of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
- You need 2 tablespoons of margarine OR butter.
- You need of Rolls of your choice !!.
- You need of Cheese slices (your favorite!).
Pick one you like, or use your own combination of basil, oregano, and thyme. Chicken breasts cooked in Italian spices, placed on a bed of penne pasta with olive parmesan marinara sauce. Check out this Crock Pot Beer Chicken Recipe at LaaLoosh.com! The perfect, easy low-calorie crockpot recipe that makes preparing a Weight Watchers dinner a snap.
Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs......
- Place thighs into your crockpot......
- Place your black pepper, minced garlic, onions, beer, Italian dressing mix and margarine OR butter into crockpot over chicken thighs.......
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally......I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened so that the chicken wouldn’t cook up in too much liquid (you don’t want your chicken floating around in the liquid ! 😳😱).......
- Shred chicken with 2 forks.......
- Serve over any rolls of your choice with your favorite cheese and enjoy 😉!.
One of the most popular recipes on LaaLoosh is our Crockpot Beer Chicken. Crockpot Italian chicken will save your day! Crockpot Italian chicken is a hearty, flavorful meal that's cooked from start to finish in your slow cooker. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are seasoned with Italian spices and tomatoes, then slow cooked until they're saucy and spicy and everything nice-y! The chicken comes out moist and flavorful!