Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt. Chicken Teriyaki must be your favourite in the Japanese restaurant menu! This popular chicken dish is a healthy and tasty, perfect to be served with various. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method.
They're so good; they have been a family favorite for years. These wings are a party favorite. I sometimes make them when I order pizza instead of ordering wings. You can have Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt
- You need 2 Lb of Chicken wing.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It's of (Season chicken).
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 Tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need of Black pepper as you like.
- You need 5 Tbs of Starch.
- It's of (Teriyaki sauce).
- You need 2 Tbs of Eel sauce.
- You need of White sesame as you like.
I recommend you double the sauce so you have extra to serve over rice or just dip in. Chicken wings are egged and fried in butter, then baked in a tangy sauce of soy sauce, water They all were great, but these Japanese Chicken Wings were our favorite. So sweet, so flavorful, so I then put the wings in a baking dish with the sauce mixture from the recipe (I only used half a cup of. Teriyaki chicken is a Japanese dish with teriyaki sauce.
Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt instructions
- Cut the chicken wing open by knife for easy cooking inside. Put the chicken and (Season chicken) except starch in a bowl then mix it well..
- Add starch into a bowl and mix it well. Preheat oil for deep fry to be 160℃。.
- This crunchy texture is the key for this recipe, so it will deep fry twice. First time is lightly then leave it for 10 minutes in room temperture..
- Second time, heat the oil to be 190℃ then deep fry it to super crispy ! This recipe can be 2 kinds flavour it, the way it is garlic salt and teriyaki sauce..
- 「Teriyaki Flavour」 Put the chicken as much as you need in a bowl, add the eel sauce and sesame seeds on it and mix it well. Garnish with lemon as you like on plate, Bon appetit !.
- You can find the eel sauce at Japanese food market. This recipe video is → Coozy Life chicken wing on my YouTube channel. Have a great your cooking time guys !.
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe? This meal is best served with steamed rice for a rice bowl. For restaurant-style Japanese dinner at home, make the. Crispy Japanese fried chicken wings glazed with a sweet and garlicky glaze. The secrets to making Nagoya-style Tebasaki (手羽先).