Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
This is the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. It's super moist and loaded with chocolate chips. How to make the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. You can cook Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It's 2 cup of Flour.
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- It's 3/4 cup of Olive oil (any can work).
- It's 3/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 of Ripe bananas (Mashed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of Crushed nuts.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Sugar (White).
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate chip.
I know, we all hate the word moist but there's just no other word that better describes this banana bread. I have to admit, I get a little excited when I see my bananas start to get those pretty little black spots on the peel. I've been perfecting this moist and delicious banana bread with chocolate chips recipe for about a year, and I can tell you that this recipe is beyond perfect. Ripe bananas are essential for making the best tasting banana bread (I really don't think bananas can be too ripe for banana bread).
Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Pre heat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl mix salt, Olive oil, baking soda, baking powder, milk, vanilla extract, sugar.
- Add mashed bananas an mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add flour and chocolate chip.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of flour and mix till the flour is moist.
- Grease your cooking pan (bigger size the better).
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 50 minutes.
If your bananas are still green, wait a day or two. If you absolutely can't wait, I have shared some tips for. An easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe that will make you swoon. Enjoy every bite of this soft and tender Banana Bread studded with chocolate chips and baked until golden. Filled with chocolate chips and fresh banana flavor.