Cherry Tomato Chicken. Cherry tomatoes can still easily be found at the market, or in your garden in many parts of the country. A few cloves of garlic, a couple sprigs of rosemary, some balsamic, salt, and chicken thighs are all. Scoop chicken out onto a platter and serve with rice or over mashed potatoes.
Combine cherry tomatoes, oil, garlic, and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Pour chicken broth into tomato mixture; bring to a simmer and cook until tomatoes start to collapse and burst. One-Pan Garlic Pasta with Cherry TomatoesHuffington Post. You can cook Cherry Tomato Chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Tomato Chicken
- It's 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italians seasoning.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 30 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It's 2 of medjool dates chopped.
- It's 3 of gloves garlic slices.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare to taste of Grated cheese.
The cherry tomato is a type of small round tomato believed to be an intermediate genetic admixture between wild currant-type tomatoes and domesticated garden tomatoes. Add the tomato paste and peppers to the pan of chicken and aromatics; season with salt and pepper. Pour in crushed tomatoes and halved cherry tomatoes and bring to a boil, crushing cherry Return chicken to pan and cover with sauce. Stir red wine vinegar into tomatoes, then toss with parsley.
Cherry Tomato Chicken step by step
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and spread on a large plate.
- Dredge chicken thighs in flour mixture.
- Heat two tablespoons olive in large pan over medium heat.
- Pan fry chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Leave oil/chicken juices in pan..
- Return pan to medium heat and add remaining olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until tomatoes begin to break down and garlic begins to brown (about 5 min). Stir consistently to avoid burning..
- Add dates to pan and cook until tomatoes are completely broken down.
- Turn heat to high and add white wine. Cook until alcohol is complete burned off.
- Add chicken back to pan and cover with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Serve on it's own or over pasta!.
Just throw chicken, chorizo, garlic, cherry tomatoes and basil into a baking dish… and bake! Penne with Slow-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Goat Chees. Sweet Corn Fritters with Tomato and Feta Salad. Cherry Tomato Chicken Pasta - a fast weeknight pasta recipe packed with burst cherry tomatoes, topped with buttery herb and garlic oven roasted chicken breast. Definitely one to add to your list of.