Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !!. The bell pepper is the fruit of plants in the Grossum cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Cultivars of the plant produce fruits in different colours, including red, yellow, orange, green, white. Red bell peppers (also called sweet peppers) deliver a large volume of food with few calories, carbohydrates, or fat, and they have the most nutrients of all the sweet peppers.
Red bell peppers aid in weight loss. How many calories are in Red bell pepper? Amount of saturated fat in Red bell pepper: Saturated fat. You can have Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !! using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !!
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- It's of Red bell pepper.
- It's 1 of medium size onion.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's of Salt & black pepper for seasoning.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of oil to stirr fry.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds less than.
- Prepare of Coriander for garnishing.
- You need 1 cube of cream cheese to make it more yummy.
Bell pepper, also known as sweet pepper, is one of the most commonly employed chili peppers in the Fresh bell peppers, red or green, are a rich source of vitamin-C. Bell pepper, also known as sweet pepper or a pepper (in the United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland) and capsicum (in India, Pakistan, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand), is a cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. The bell pepper is zero-heat pepper used in many different cuisines around the world. For example, a red bell pepper or orange bell pepper is simply a mature green bell pepper.
Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !! instructions
- Firstly wash & chop onion to Julian, then chop that chicken first boil for few minutes in half a glass of water adding salt to it and some ginger garlic paste..
- Once it is boiled remove and chop chicken into small peices besides also chop red bell pepper..
- Take a wok or pan on the stove to medium flame then add a dash of oil then add cumin seeds and chopped onions once it turns light brown add the red bell pepper & chicken stirr a little for three minutes then sprinkle some soup in which we boiled chicken so the spices won’t burn.
- Then add in all the left ingredients seasoning, lime juice, cream cheese cube copped, salt etc.
- Give one more minute to stirr everything well and it’s ready !!!!!.
- Serve it with anything of ur choice I have mentioned above & enjoy with ur family and friends....
Find images of Red Bell Pepper. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Bell peppers - especially varieties that mature into dazzling shades of yellow, orange, and red - are well-known for the carotenoid content. (These carotenoids are the nutrients that earn bell peppers a. Red, Orange, and Yellow Bell Peppers are full of great health benefits—they're packed with vitamins and low in calories! They are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium.