"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken. Photo about Asian food Samsa or samosas with chicken fillet on a plate. Samsa is a Russian and Caucasus style pastry with Beef (you can also use Lamb) filling, while Samosa is the Middle Eastern and Indian Chicken or Samsa is traditionally cooked in a Tandyr (A Russian Tandoor, much like the Artisan Tandoor), while Samosas are often deep fried or baked. Samosas with chicken fillet and cheese.
Chicken Samosa is a traditional snack. Chicken somosa unbelievably delicious, Crispy golden samosa with a fragrant curried chicken filling is the ultimate delicious snack. Samsa is a dish that belongs to the Uzbek, Uighur and Tajik cuisine, where it is prepared for many centuries. You can have "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken
- You need 2 sheets of Puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 piece of Chicken fillet.
- It's 1 piece of Onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper.
An incredible Uzbek Samsa recipe with a savory filling of chicken and potatoes shaped into triangles and baked until crispy. I've tried making the samosas with different fillings and my family seems to enjoy the chicken and potato filling the most. How to make Uzbek Samosas Stuffed chicken fillet with spinach and cheese on white plate on wooden background with copy space. Tasty healthy dish from chicken breast and vegetables.
"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken instructions
- Finely chop the chicken fillet, onions into small cubes..
- In a bowl, combine onions, fillet, onions, peppers and cumin. Mix everything..
- Roll out the dough, cut into quartet pieces..
- The filling should be put in the middle, and the 4 ends of the dough should be joined together..
- Put the samsa on a baking tray. Anoint with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180°.
Samsa (samosa) with chicken fillet and green herbs on pink background. Filling of a samsa is a mixture of diced lamb, potatoes, onions and seasoning of salt, black pepper and a bit of chilli flakes. The pastry should be soft and. The difficult part is to prepare the pastry. Locally, there are plenty of samsa recipes; we have the samosa of Indian origin, and karipap of Malay origin.