Reeses PB banana bread. Banana bread just got a serious upgrade with my Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread recipe. This banana bread is moist, dense, and filled with peanut butter chocolate chunks. Your kids will love you for making this sweet treat.
Plus, this recipe is really super easy. Reese's™ peanut butter cups are the crowning touch of this quick bread! No one will be able to resist a sweet slice. You can have Reeses PB banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reeses PB banana bread
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of bag of resses mini pb cups.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
MORE+ LESS Add eggs, milk, vanilla and bananas. Add all remaining ingredients except candy. Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were one of the candies that I put in our stockings this year. I can't resist the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, so I had never thought of adding peanut butter to banana bread.
Reeses PB banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whip bananas until light.
- Add egg, oil, pb and blend well.
- Add all other ingredients except resses pb cups...blend well.
- Gently stir in resses pb cups.
- Turn into well greased pan and cook one hour or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Throw in some chopped up mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups, and I'm sold! Calling all sweet and pastry lovers out there, here is a recipe that is perfect for any occasion. Banana bread is the king of quick breads—it's easy, delicious, and honestly quite perfect. So when I went to the drawing board to reinvent it, I decided the best route was.not to. Instead, I turned the bread into an even quicker treat: muffins.