Banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can have Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of large banana crushed.
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Banana bread step by step
- In a bowl combine flour, salt, nutmeg and baking powder.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add beaten eggs to creamed sugar and butter.
- Mix well.
- Add crushed bananas and vanilla.
- Now mix in the flour with the nutmeg, salt and baking powder into wet mix.
- Mix until smooth.
- Bake @ 185°F Celsius for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick is interested and comes out dry.
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly