Banana Bread Pancakes. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. If you're craving banana bread but don't have the patience for it to bake, look no further than banana bread pancakes.
Secrets that pancake purists should probably just ignore. Whole wheat, dairy-free banana bread pancakes that are perfectly sweet, fluffy and nutritious. Then you'll love these vegan Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chunks! You can have Banana Bread Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Pancakes
- It's 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 medium of bananas, mashed.
And you'll never have to decide between banana bread and pancakes again! These gourmet looking pancakes are simply made. Begin with Bisquick mix, add in ripe bananas and a few spices and you have this scrumptious stack of pancakes. These banana bread pancakes are a fun and delicious twist on the classic quick bread.
Banana Bread Pancakes step by step
- Blend flour, cinnamon, cocoa, and baking powder in bowl..
- Mix brown sugar and banana in separate bowl.
- Blend milk, egg and oil with dry ingredients.
- Add sugar and banana.
- Heat griddle till water dances on surface.
- Lightly oil griddle.
- Pour 1/4 cup per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook until bubbles on surface are mostly popped.
- Turn, cook 1 minute more.
- Serve with syrup, butter and fresh bananas.
Additionally, they are actually much quicker to make. While most quick breads take a solid hour in the oven, each. I'm well aware that banana pancakes are not a new development. I mean, according to my iTunes, Jack. This banana bread pancake recipe is not only delicious but also nutritious!