Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can have Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1/3 cup of Shortening or Butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of sifted All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mashed Ripe Banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Walnuts (Optional).
- It's 1 cup of Chocolate Chips (optional).
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350..
- Cream together the shortening or butter and sugar; add eggs and beat well. Sift together the dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternating with the banana, blend well after each addition. Stir in nuts (optional)..
- Pour into a well greased 9x5x3 loaf pan; sprinkel with nutmeg and bake for 45- 50 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; cool on wrack..
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly