Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips. This easy to make banana bread will be everyone's new favorite banana bread recipe, the chocolate chips make the loaf extra special! Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It's 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of & 3/4 cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- It's 1 cup of mashed bananas.
The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl or mixer, mix the sugar and melted butter..
- Once those are mixed nicely, add the eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, add the lemon juice, sour cream, chocolate morsels, and bananas. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, place your batter into your greased loaf pan and shake the pan. You're trying to make the batter as flat as you can..
- Place pan into the oven and leave for 60-65 minutes. Your banana bread is done when you can stick a toothpick into the center, and it comes out clean.(aside from the melted chocolate).
- Let the bread sit in the pan for 10 mins. Then remove and let it cool on a wire rack. All done! Enjoy your yummy banana bread!.
Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana. This post may contain affiliate links. This moist and pillowy soft chocolate chip banana bread is full of chocolate and banana flavor, quick to make and beyond delicious! This recipe uses four bananas, which is more than is typical for a single loaf. The natural sugars from the ripe, brown bananas keep the bread incredibly moist for up to one week, even sliced.