Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level. This easy quick bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate I am super excited to share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe with you today. I have been testing the recipe for a few weeks and it is finally perfection.
All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It's 4 of ripe bananas.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift I decided to add some extra chocolate chips to the top this time, both for presentation and because there's absolutely no such thing as too much chocolate. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - Chocolate chips & cocoa powder give this chocolate banana bread deep chocolate flavor, while the addition of sour cream makes it rich and tender. Serve it for breakfast or top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and call it dessert. cocoa powder: since this is CHOCOLATE chocolate chip banana bread, the cocoa powder is essential!
Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in microwave, then leave to cool..
- Grease bottom and sides of a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan..
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl with a whisk..
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, then add melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Lightly beat eggs, then add to banana mixture..
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and fold until all ingredients are moistened, then add chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan and sprinkle brown sugar over the top to taste. Bake for 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
Make sure you look for cocoa powder that chocolate chips: Don't skimp on the chocolate chips…is a rule when making banana bread. Now that you've got your batter made. Paleo coconut flour banana bread that's dairy free, gluten free and grain free. A fun and delicious way to use coconut flour! Though I MAY have added extra honey and coconut oil so that I could also add cocoa powder to make it Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread… 😉.