Bread machine Banana Bread. Using a bread machine makes baking banana bread easier than ever. It's an excellent way to use up ripe bananas without turning on the oven, so your kitchen stays cool. The bread machine helps make soft, delicious banana bread and allows it to stay perfectly moist throughout the process.
A quick banana bread for the bread machine. Use the DOUGH setting for mixing, then BAKE with the control set to light. I usually make banana bread by hand, so I was a touch skeptical about using the bread machine, but it came out dense and golden and smelled wonderful while baking. You can cook Bread machine Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread machine Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 stick of butter ( room temperature ).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 2/3 cup of mashed ripe bananas.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
If your bread machine has a cake or quick bread function, you'll love this bread machine banana bread recipe. The banana bread is moist and delicious. It's also really easy to make because your bread machine does all the stirring and baking. Wondering what a quick bread is?
Bread machine Banana Bread instructions
- Spray bread machine pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Premix all ingredients in order in separate bowl then add to bread machine pan..
- Select the quick bread or sweet bread setting on machine and the lightest setting for color. Some machines may have cake setting. If so, use cake setting..
- Press start and let it run until bread cycle has finished cooking. Let cool completely before removing from bread pan..
- Enjoy with butter, cream cheese or just by itself. Ever how you like..
Banana-Chocolate Chip Bread: Prepare bread as above through"Cake" setting. Select Dough setting, and press Start. I've been asked several times to share how I whip up this easy banana bread in the bread machine. Well friends, I may be slow with requests, but here ya go! I'd never considered making banana bread in the bread machine.