Pumpkin banana bread. Moist & soft pumpkin banana bread - combined with sweet cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin pie spice for the ultimate Fall-inspired banana bread. If you're looking for the best pumpkin bread recipe around - then try this Pumpkin Banana Bread. This Fall pumpkin banana bread is basically my Banana Nut Bread recipe which is a deliciously moist bread and I improvised it with the pumpkin and spices.
This pumpkin banana bread is a breeze to make! Simply whisk together the wet ingredients, then Once the pumpkin banana bread is out of the oven, let it cool for a few minutes in its pan before. Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread is made with Greek yogurt and is so soft. You can have Pumpkin banana bread using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin banana bread
- It's of bread.
- You need 2 large of ripe bananas.
- You need 15 oz of can of 100% pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of sr flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground allspice.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of topping.
- It's 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sr flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of demerara sugar.
The combination of pumpkin and banana makes this bread very moist without adding a drop of oil. My pumpkin banana bread recipe is really perfect for breakfast, brunch, a snack or even dessert. The best part, it isn't overly banana flavored nor is it overly pumpkin flavored. Easy-to-make Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread gets an extra flavor twist with the addition of pumpkin.
Pumpkin banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter. Mix the bread mix together adding the bananas last I used a mixer with this.
- Mix the topping ingredients together make sure the butter is melted but not to hot.
- Add the bread ingredients to a deep pie or cake pan add topping mixture to top bake in the oven.
- Bake for one hour let cool serve hope you enjoy.
This is a great combination quick. We love pumpkin bread and banana bread, so why not combine them. I was experimenting the other day, came up with this recipe. Mix until everything is well combined. It'll be love at first bite when you try this softly spiced twist on cake mix banana bread.