Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of margarine or butter, softened.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of mashed ripe bananas, (about 3 large).
- It's 2 1/2 cup of sifted all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts, optional.
It's so light and moist and stays. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas - the browner they are the better.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 9.5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Beat sugars and margarine in a large bowl with mixer until creamy..
- Add egg, egg whites and bananas. Mix well..
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into banana mixture just until dry ingredients are moistened..
- Fold in walnuts (if used) and pour into prepared pan..
- Bake for 45-50 min, and cool in pan for 10 minutes..
- Remove to wire rack, cool completely. Cut into 16 pieces and serve..
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. From basic Banana Bread Recipes to Allergy Banana Bread Recipes !