Banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can cook Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of brown sugar.
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Banana bread instructions
- In one bowl mash bananas, oil and eggs until well mixed.
- In second bowl combine flour, white sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Pour contents of first bowl into second bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Once fully mixed, pour into bread pans, muffin tins, or whatever your preference and sprinkle top lightly with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350°F until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Approx 45 min to 1 hr.
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly