Banana Bread Pudding. When I visited my grandmother in summer, I always looked forward to the comforting pudding she'd make. Banana Bread Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding.
I am amazed at how many different types of bread pudding there are. This leftover banana bread pudding recipe is so flavorful you won't need any glaze or anything on top. It's fantastic just the way it is. You can cook Banana Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Pudding
- You need 1/2 loaf of Old Muffin bread (ie Banana Bread).
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of Toppings: ie Banana, Chocolate, Almonds.
Check out my caramel apple bread pudding recipe and Vanilla pudding mix is the secret ingredient in this easy banana bread. It makes the loaf super moist (sorry!) and We may earn commission from the links on this page. This Banana Bread Pudding recipe is suitable for dairy free and vegetarian diets. It can be made suitable for gluten free diets by swapping the following ingredients out for gluten free alternatives Buttermilk Banana Bread.
Banana Bread Pudding instructions
- Pretty heat oven to 350.
- Break up stale muffin bread into small pieces and lay evenly in loaf pan.
- Melt butter and drizzle over bread in pan.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and wisk in sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until completely blended..
- Then wisk in milk slowly and drizzle over bread in pan..
- Use fork to make sure all of bread is soaking in mixture. Then choose toppings. I put sliced banana, grated almonds and grated bittersweet chocolate on..
- Cook for 45 mins or until spongy. Let cool and serve with powdered sugar or chocolate sause on top! Enjoy!.
We are big banana fans around here. We used real banana bread in our Banana-bread Bread Pudding. Serve warm, straight from the oven. A comfort food favorite, in just the right size (now you don't have to share). Slice one half of the ripe.