Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie. This Cajun chicken feast is perfect for the hole of pies: juicy chicken thighs and fresh vegetables combine with slightly spicy, slightly smoky Cajun seasonings, to bake under a sweet cornbread crust that's just pure flavor. Your taste buds, the residents of the piehole, will thank you! Roasted Cajun Chicken Thighs - Juicy oven-roasted chicken thighs prepared with the tastiest cajun rub and served over delicious cauliflower rice.
These delicious, Cajun Chicken Thighs are slimming friendly and can be enjoyed if you're counting calories or following a plan like Weight Watchers. Our Cajun Chicken Thighs are perfect for throwing on the BBQ and eating al fresco with a beautiful glass of wine - they really are a fantastic summer treat! This mouthwatering baked chicken thighs recipe is seasoned with a Cajun flair, then seared and baked with peppers and potatoes for an easy anytime dinner. You can cook Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs (diced).
- It's 1 of red pepper (diced).
- It's 2 of carrots (diced).
- You need 1 of jalapeño (diced).
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- You need 3 of green onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Cornbread.
- You need 3/4 cup of corn muffin mix.
- It's 1/4 cup of cheese.
- It's of Green part of green onion.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
Chicken thighs are delicious and a dark meat alternative to the more traditional chicken breast meal you might be used to. So I grabbed a super value pack, stock up and These super crispy creole thighs are super easy to make. Just combine the spices and generously rub on the meat and you'll have a mind-blowing tasty. Cajun Chicken - moist, juicy, tender Cajun baked chicken with crispy skin.
Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie step by step
- Oil pan. Combine chicken and all vegetables (except for green part of green onions) into a pan on medium-high heat. Add seasoning. Cook and stir for 8 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of corn mix at the end and stir. Then add some water and simmer for a 1-2 minutes..
- Transfer the mix to a baking pan. Evenly top the pan with the cornbread mix and bake for 20 minutes at 400. Let set and it’s done. Garnish with green onion..
When it comes to baked chicken, I always choose chicken thighs over chicken breasts. Chicken thighs are moist and tender and perfect for oven. Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. Lean chicken breast coated in easy homemade cajun seasoning for a healthy dinner with a lot of flavour. Cajun style sticky chicken, made with boneless, skinless thighs, seared in butter and oil, then caramelized with brown sugar and finished with Cajun Sticky Chicken.