Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta. This pan seared chicken breast calls for just four ingredients—chicken, olive oil, salt, and pepper—and turns out remarkably crisp skin and tender meat. If you cook a lot of chicken, this pan-seared chicken breast recipe is life-altering. Olives and feta are great late-summer flavors that add deep flavor to basic chicken breasts.
This easy chicken recipe turns out excellent every single time! To make this pan seared chicken, make sure to use thin boneless skinless chicken breasts. You can easily dredge them in the flour mixture. You can have Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta
- It's 4 of chicken breast halves.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 3 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Spanish paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 125 g of feta cheese.
- It's of Fresh Italian parsley or fresh mint, chopped.
Pan-seared chicken is chicken that either begins or is fully cooked on the stove-top in a pan. Regular-sized chicken breasts should begin on the stove-top and finish off in the oven I whip up a big batch every month or so, store it with my other spices in a sealed jar, and conveniently pull from it as needed. Harissa, a spicy North African paste of chiles, garlic, and spices, is available in many large grocery stores and Add chicken and work with clean hands until chicken is totally intermingled with panko mixture. I got my harissa and feta cheese w brine at Trader Joe's.
Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta instructions
- Lay the chicken breasts between sheets of cling film and pound them with a rolling pin or heavy pot until they're 1/2 in thick. Season the meat with salt and freshly cracked black pepper..
- Add the olive oil to a large plate or platter. Swirl in the oregano, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric and onion powder, as well as a good pnch of salt. Lay the chicken in the marinade and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes, flipping occasionally..
- Put a non-stick pan on medium heat. Shake the excess marinade off the chicken and lay them into the pan. Sear for 6 minutes per side. Top with crumbled feta, a sprinkle of fresh parsley or mint, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil when serving..
The calibrated cook can turn out restaurant-qualilty chicken like Pan-Seared Chicken Breast with Rich Pan Sauce every time. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and sprinkle with feta. I made this tonight - pan searing the chicken in an electric skillet and used the lemon juice to deglaze the pan. How to cook Pan-Seared Chicken Breast with Feta and Mint. In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, and pepper.