Rich Banana Bread. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. This banana bread is moist and delicious with a bunch of tasty chocolate chips! Moist and delicious and studded with crunchy toasted walnuts.
So delicious for breakfast with a cup of coffee, this amazing bread is also a great way to use up extra-ripe bananas. Most banana bread recipes call for oil instead of butter, in large part because oil contains more fat per ounce, making a loaf that's especially rich and moist. But liquid oils can sometimes make banana. You can cook Rich Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich Banana Bread
- It's 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 2 medium of bananas, mashed.
The best moist banana bread that is so delicious you won't know it's healthy! It is moist and full of rich banana flavor. Your search for the perfect healthy banana bread recipe stops here! Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there?
Rich Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, stir together melted butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Fold in the sour cream and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan..
- Back at 350°F for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely..
This Classic Banana Bread from Delish.com is How many bananas do I need for banana bread? Cook your very own delicious rich Banana bread! This cute little monkey will teach you how! Because who'se better at cooking banana things- than a monkey herself?<br/><br. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.